Ashadu alla ilaaha ilallah wa ashadu anna muhammadarrasulullah

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Until There's No Wind

"Allah-lah yang menciptakan tujuh langit dan seperti itu pula bumi.”
- (QS. Ath-Thalaq:12) -

I want to share one of the greatest Allah created.. what a nice landscape i've got :)
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, 
but to add color to my sunset sky - Rabindranath Tagore -
 
Suddenly, the rain's coming :(
when I enjoying my day

but it's no problem :)
Healing rain is a real touch from God. It could be physical healing or emotional or whatever - Michael W. Smith -



And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow. -Gilbert K. Chesterton-

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. 
I can see all obstacles in my way. - Johnny Nash -





A woman is a branchy tree and man a singing wind; 
and from her branches carelessly he takes what he can find.
-James Stephens-





"Dia yang telah menciptakan tujuh langit berlapis-lapis. 
Kamu sekali-kali tidak melihat pada ciptaan Tuhan Yang Maha Pemurah sesuatu yang tidak seimbang. 
Maka lihatlah berulang-ulang, adakah kamu lihat sesuatu yang tidak seimbang? 
Kemudian pandanglah sekali lagi, niscaya penglihatanmu akan kembali kepadamu dengan tidak menemukan sesuatu cacat 
dan penglihatanmu itu pun dalam keadaan payah.” (Surat Al Mulk: 3-4)



No comments:

Post a Comment