Ashadu alla ilaaha ilallah wa ashadu anna muhammadarrasulullah

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

JUNGLE DARE!

assalamualaikum pals :)
last week me with my lovely family goes to one of the nice city in East Java, yeah!! Malang!!
one of my fave place to spend a good holiday..

in fact, i didn't have plan to go there. but my parents get invitation the wedding of daughter The Head of Kemenag Jateng in Jombang, So!! before attended the wedding. we spend it with goes to Jawa Timur Park2 at Batu Malang :D

and this is some pictures that i got!!!!!!!

welcome MUSEUM SATWA!!!

SECRET ZOO!! WOYOOO!!

DIINOOO!!

haha LOL!! i called it STRAWBERRY COW ;9

mammoth! suddenly i remember ice age movie hihihi

white bear!! looks so real -.-




sorry friends , i look so messed up. cause i have no time to clean up my body and changed my out fit, This outfit i wear from Semarang huhu

But its not a big problem, i enjoyed with my short holiday and i hope my parents will give me another nice holiday soon.. ;))

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing - unknown
A family is a little world created by love - unknown

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.  ~Joyce Brothers
wassalamualaikum


No comments:

Post a Comment