Ashadu alla ilaaha ilallah wa ashadu anna muhammadarrasulullah

Monday, August 6, 2012

Urban Jazz 2012 #SEMARANG

I'm so wondeeeeeeeeeerrr!! 
hhi even i think it's so lateeeeeeeeeeeeee to publish this post hhi
emm.. finally I can came and enjoyed this event,
although previously I had trouble to get tickets, but with the permission of Allah alhamdulillah I got the tickets, and even with difficulty, I'm waiting at the ticket box to ensure the ticket is completely discharged, but the queue was opened again. I got tickets for me and my friends :D and this some photos when the show
- Barry Likumahuwa ft. Andien Aisyah -

- Barry Likumahuwa (myfave) & Andien Aisyah -



- Bayurisa!!! oh actually, he's so handsome :D -

and, this one I want to show with you all! HAHAHA yeah.. finally I took some photos with Barry Likumahuwa, Veru Stunning :D


this is my outfit, simple rite?? hihihi.. 









No comments:

Post a Comment